Monday, August 22, 2016

I Love Graphic 45

I am so lucky to be a part of the Stampendous Design Team because the wonderful people at Graphic 45 gave us some of their beautiful patterned paper to play with.

I combined their 'Twas the Night Before Christmas patterned paper with an adorable House Mouse image, Candy Cane Kiss


I colored the image with colored pencils and blended with blending stumps and gamsol.


The ribbon with from Creative Impressions.

I used Stampendous Fitted Frames A too.


More info and links to more projects are on the 

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

5 comments:

barbara macaskill said...

LOVE this adorable image!! You have colored it beautifully and it goes awesome with the G45 paper!!!! TFS!

Salnclts said...

So sweet!

Mary Holshouser said...

those mice are so stinkin' cute.
Love the heart made from the candy canes.
thanks for sharing a darling card.

Viki Banaszak said...

This is so adorable!

McStamper said...

So cute.