Friday, December 2, 2016

Friendship Warms the Heart

Hello High Hopes Fans!
Did you see the amazing Woodland Friends Stamps release yesterday?


I love every single one of these adorable images!
Today I made a card using Fox Friends.


I used more paper from The Doodlebug Designs Happy Camper paper pack.
These fox look like some friends you might find in the woods when you are camping!

I colored the image with Prisma Color pencils and blended it with blending stumps and gamsol.

I used Prima Mktg. flowers.

The Dies are from Stampendous.


Check back daily for more Woodland Friends inspiration and please join in on the fun with us!

There are 3 ways to participate and win this month! Click here to go to the Challenge and see the rules and link up your card!

Here's the Sketch for the month of December!


Thanks for stopping by!



No comments: