Friday, September 22, 2017

Still Shaking it up

The Stampendous Design Team has been hopping all week with our friends at Scrapbook Adhesives.

Today I made a fun winter themed shaker card with the new Snowman Trio Stamp & Die Set.


To create the shaker part of the card I cut out a thin window of 3D foam with 2 dies from the Fitted Frames A die set.




I cut a panel of patterned paper using the larger size die.
Then I adhered the die cut 3D foam to the edge of the panel.

I stamped the sentiment too!


I shook about 1 tablespoon of Shaved Ice Fragments on the panel.


Then I added a die cut panel of acetate on to the top.


I added the completed shaker panel to the card and then added the adorable snowman to the panel.


I just love how this card turned out!
I hope you enjoyed it too!


Make sure you hop over to the 
to get the links to all the other great projects!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

15 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Darling shaker card! Love the snowman!

Debi said...

Love your card. Adorable.

Jean said...

So cute! Love how you did this!

Shari said...

My goodness. This is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing! 💗💗💗

Viki Banaszak said...

Yummy! So adorable! Love the snow!

Unknown said...

Wow Love the Card another one for me to add to my Christmas cards this year.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Beautiful project. Love your colors. TFS

Bunny said...

Keep shaking it up because it is cute. [Bunny]

barbara macaskill said...

Shake it up, baby! Love this simply adorable card! TFS!

Sue D said...

Cute snowman shaker!

cghundley said...

Oh my this shaker card
is darling and love the
snowman, so cute!
Carla from Utah

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the window. the snowman sitting
by it is darling. Great shaker.
thanks for sharing.
Illinois

Tee said...

Gorgeous snowman shaker! love all the fun shaved ice glitter! Pretty!

BethW said...

Your card brought a big smile here. He is so cute! Love the how-to on the shaker card. Definitely have to get the Shaved Ice-it would be great in any shaker.

Janis said...

The little snowguy is so adorable! Love this technique for making a shaker card. Beautiful results!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com