Friday, October 20, 2017

Christmas Baby Boy

Hello High Hopes Fans!

This is the card that I made for today's High Hopes Blog post.

High Hopes Stamps just scream out for paper piecing and it's so fun and easy to do!

Not familiar with this technique?
Check out this Paper Piecing Tutorial I did a few years ago!


The image is Christmas Baby Boy.
The colored portions were colored with Prisma colored pencils.
(Peach, Sienna Brown, Crimson Red)

I used Tulip puffy paint on the white cuffs and fluffy part of the hat.


The paper is a Christmas pad from Hobby Lobby by The Paper Studio.
The Ribbon is a scrap of Memory Makers I had in my stash.


The Circle dies are Spellbinder classic Circles.
I fussy cut out the image and adhered it to the card with 3D foam.

I am so happy with how this card turned out and I hope you love it too!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: