Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Haunted Tree

This is day 11 of the 31 days of Halloween!

So far this month all my Halloween posts have been House Mouse and really more cute than scary.

Today I am sharing a little bit of spookiness with the new Haunted Tree stamp from Stampendous.



I colored the image with my Prisma Colored Pencils and blended with gamsol and blending stumps.
This is not my usual style but I know there are a lot of you that like the spooky stamps!



I hope you enjoyed my Halloween Inspiration today.



You can check out more Halloween inspiration HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

12 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Oooh...this is a great image! Love your card!

cghundley said...

Spooky image!
Neat looking
card.
Carla from Utah

Denise Bryant said...

Love this spooky scene! Pretty coloring!
I'm in CA

Mary Holshouser said...

Love that tree.
His maw is awesome.
I think he is related to the
oak tree in my backyard.
Great coloring.
thanks for sharing.

Bonnie Irvine said...

Love that image and your gorgeous colouring! The colours you have chosen to mat the image are so striking and frame it beautifully. Thanks for the inspiration! Bonnie (LeighSBDesigns DT)

McStamper said...

Your coloring is great but oh so creepy.

BethW said...

I adored it! I have to have that stamp-truly Spooktacular card.

Jade said...

I really love this spooky tree as a Halloween card. I had to do a double take because we have a tree that looks just like this down the road from us. It is located at a T crossing and many cars have hit the tree. The inside area has been painted with glossy paints and large red lights have been put on the tree for eyes to hopefully get the drivers to stop in time. We call it "The Spooky Tree" and use it as a landmark.

Tee said...

Love that tree stamp! Gorgeous Halloween card!

Lyneen said...

WOW! That is one AWESOME image.... love the tree! Love your card, great colors. Thanks for sharing!

Tink said...

Awsome card!

Billie Dee said...

Fantastic card!