Friday, December 8, 2017

Coffee Lovers Winter Blog Hop

Hello and happy Friday!

Today Stampendous is participating in the Coffee Lovers Winter Blog Hop!
They will be giving away a couple of super cute House Mouse coffee stamps so be sure and check it out!

For the hop, I am sharing a card sample I made for this adorable House Mouse Design image, Coffee Crazy.


I colored these cuties with Prisma pencils and blended with gamsol and blending stumps.
I kept this one pretty simple.

I hope you enjoyed my coffee card!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

9 comments:

Stampendous said...

This card is so cute, Kristine!!! Thanks for sharing with those adorable mice!

Jean said...

So sweet!

Denise Bryant said...

I think those mice are a little wired from all the coffee! Adorable card!

Linda BL said...

Love the cute mice and their antics in this stamp. Love the colors too.

sharon g said...

Up to mischief again! They are just adorable.

Tee said...

Coffee Crazy is so cute!Adorable card!

Viki Banaszak said...

What a fun card! Love the meece!

Sue D said...

So cute. I like your coloring and the polka dot ribbon.

Michele K. Henderson said...

All of these coffee and tea-loving mice are the cutest! Love every design!